|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
Kforce Inc. is immediately adding a full time Azure Active Directory Architect to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Herndon, VA. Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Microsoft Active Directory, AzureAD, ADFS, and Office 365related technologies
- Design, and deploy solutions of various sizes and complexity, at various stages throughout the project lifecycle, based on the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure platforms
- Support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions
- Application of new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives
- Implements new software solutions as required by the customer
- Core infrastructure technology duties including enterprise Microsoft AD and Windows file services architecture creation and management, global system security and policy configuration, and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives