|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Azure Active Directory Engineer, you will be responsible for primary functional and operational support of on-premises Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and SSO services using Azure AD. You will provide design optimization and Level 3 support for identity issues, as well as other initiatives to improve authentication/authorization security. Your focus will be managing, maintaining, supporting, troubleshooting, and optimizing the Active Directory environment, and suggesting adjustments and new system designs for future needs. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Configure and manage on-premises and Azure Active Directory environments
- Support, implement, and design services for Azure AD and identity management solutions
- Provide transformational engineering services to plan and execute global domain consolidations
- Accept escalations and complete service requests within the established SLAs and provide best practice recommendations
- Resolve level 3 and 4 problems and issues related to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to XPO Active Directory and Azure Active Directory environments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- 5 years of experience managing Active Directory environments and Azure Active Directory
- In-depth understanding of AD Site component topology, Forest/Inter-Forest Operations and Topology, AAD Connect; AD and Azure Environment Security, and group policy
- Expert Knowledge of AD and ADFS on Windows Server 2012R2 and 2016
- Sound experience with Office 365 Management Suite including knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with Azure RMS, Azure Active Directory Connect, O365 Portal Administration
It’d be great if you also have:
- MCSE and/or Azure Exams 70-533/70-534
- Experience with Citrix Environments
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager/Forefront Identity Manager
Be part of something big. #LI-CM2
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.