|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Title - Azure architect
Location: New York
Rate: $150 Hourly
Technology: Cloud job
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted:12 Mar, 2018
Day-to-day, You Will:
- Assist in advising clients on overall IT plans, including efficient spending on existing and new technologies and integrating new solutions to create business value
- Help establish partnerships with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solutions
- Work with clients to ensure smooth and successful implementation, delivery and deployment of complex solutions
- Define information technology operations, processes, procedures and toolsets to manage and maintain solution requirements
- Manage, evaluate, coach and guide Analyst and Consultant-level team members
- Take an active role in operational and business-development aspects of the consulting practice
- Travel as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, Azure data lakes, data ingestion, storage, network and database.
- Experience and understanding of security requirements for cloud.
- Experience in defining highly available, DR solutions in Azure
- Knowledge of Big Data & IoT toolsets: Spark, Hadoop, SQL, Azure IoT suite, etc.
- Deep understanding of at least one analytics platform/stack.
- Experience in migrating large on premise workloads (windows and non-windows) to Azure.
- Experience in assessing applications for cloud adoption.
- Experience in defining cloud strategy for enterprise.
- Experience in using agile methodologies in implementing Azure solutions.
- Experience in several of the following areas: infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration and enterprise directories
- Experience in operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Experience leading technology infrastructure projects.
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, and PaaS.
- Knowledge of server infrastructure implementation.
- Experience in cloud computing based services architecture analysis and design
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical skills.
- Experience implementing/architecting cloud based Active Directory solutions
- Strong communication skills.
- $150 Hourly rate
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader in Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure, AWS, and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you or someone you know are interested please contact Marc Gonzalez at Phone: 646-863-7556 ext. 3047 or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
MS Azure / Microsoft Azure / .NET / C# / Hadoop / Data Lake / Azure HD / Big Data /Azure / Azure Architect / Architect / C# / .NET / SQL / MySQL / Technical Engineer / IaaS / PaaS / SaaS / Cloud Architect/ Cloud Application Architect / USA