|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
Experis is seeking candidates for an Azure Cloud Architect for a 6 month contract (extension options available) to support our client with multiple clients across the US. The position is remote with approximately 50% travel.
- Help enterprise IT organizations bridge the gap between public and on premises Azure hybrid cloud platforms with hands on expertise.
- Explore new use cases with clients to adopt Azure Stack and Azure based hybrid application scenarios with your consultative Solutioning sprints.
- Leverage your growing solution architect skills and DevOps expertise to help clients envision new ways to leverage the strengths of Azure Stack as a platform for cloud native applications and drive cloud adoption in their enterprises.
- Demonstrate hands on credibility with Azure and other cloud technologies to integrate solutions to solve real world problems for clients through proof of concept sprints and longer term implementation engagements.
- Become an expert on HPE's Azure Stack implementation.
- Experience on Build/Release/Deployment/Operations (Devops) engineer with a strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Knowledge of best practices of SDLC methodologies like Agile, Scrum, waterfall and Devops/Cloud processes.
- Experience in Automating, Configuring and Deploying Instances on Azure environments and in Data centers.
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on Azure PaaS storages like Blob Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Interacted with Architect & implemented Cloud / Azure based systems as a part of POC in the patching process.
- Worked on Power Shell scripts to automate the Azure Cloud system creation of Resource groups, Web Applications, Azure Storage Blobs & Tables, firewall rules.
- Experience implementing multi-tier application provisioning in other cloud technology stacks, integrating with Chef/Puppet/Ansible, etc.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)