|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
Azure IaaS Engineer - New York Area - $120-150,000
Our client, a renowned Microsoft Gold Partner in the New York City area, is actively recruiting for an Azure IaaS Engineer to join their team this Spring. The ideal candidate for this role will be a motivated, self-starting engineer with several yeras of hands-on Azure migration experience. Your background in infrastructure engineering, networking, cloud security, and scripting will be essential to your success in this role.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting and delivering state-of-the-art solutions to Microsoft Azure customers in the New York tri-state area. You will utilize tools such as Azure Site Recovery, Azure Blob Storage, Azure VMs, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Azure Resource Manager to implement these solutions.
- 3+ years Microsoft Azure
- 3+ years' experience with Azure Site Recovery, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure monitoring services, Azure storage offerings
- 3+ years Azure storage, networking, backup/disaster recovery
- 7+ years in Infrastructure as a Service roles, traditional infrastructure implementation
- 7+ years experience in Data Center technologies
Nice to Haves:
- Background in VMware and Windows technologies is a huge plus
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Azure Container Service is a plus
FRG Consulting is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-379-6404.