|Date Posted||February 7, 2018|
Azure IaaS Infrastructure Engineer- Boston/Remote - $120,000
Are you looking for a remote opportunity? Do you want to continue your Cloud career with an award winning Microsoft Partner? This is a permanent role looking to an ideal candidate with hands-on experience with Azure migrations. This is a career opportunity that will allow you to utilize your Azure and O365 experience with the most advance Cloud technology available.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Migrate existing on premise databases to Azure
- Setting up VMs, Azure Site Recovery, and Data Centers
- Work on the East coast to avoid time zone difference
- Project experience with scopes of up to 100 VMs
- Candidate has worked on several Azure migration projects with varying scope
- Background in setting up VMs, Data Centers, Networks, and Azure Site Recovery
- Excellent knowledge of Azure/IaaS and Office 365
- In-depth experience with all aspects of Azure Cloud and infrastructure
- Ability to travel to project sites up to 50%
- Competitive Salary
- Remote work
- Work with a Windows Partner of the Year
- Full health care
If you are a strong Azure IaaS Infrastructure Engineer and have always wanted to work with a Partner, please reach out!
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are someone you know are interested please contact Jack Fischer at Phone: 212-731-8292 or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Azure / Amazon Web Services / Cloud / AWS / Node.Js / Java / Angular.Js / Python / Ruby / Architect / PaaS / IaaS / IAM / Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Solution Architect / Cloud Architect / CloudWatch / CloudFormation / Infrastructure Architect / RDS / EC2 / S3 / VPC