|Date Posted||February 2, 2018|
TEKsystems is looking for qualified Azure Networking Support Engineers for a long term engagement here in Charlotte. Below are the Top Skills and Requirements for the position.
* Network Experience is necessary for diagnosing issues with the server communication, VPNs, - TCP/IP, DNS, App gateway,
o Load Balancing
o Diagnosing VM server and Azure to local host server
* Hyper-V experience is very important. All Azure VMs are done by Hyper-V.
o Understand how to create a VM through Hyper-V
* O365 administration experience is necessary
o Administration of the tenant itself. Going in to the admin portal and being able to navigate different tools.
o Azure experience is a definite plus
Technical experience and knowledge working in Azure technical support or equivalent technology.
Technical skills in at least one area:
* Microsoft Azure
* Windows System Administration/Virtualization
* Windows scripting or PowerShell
* Familiarity with Active Directory, Security, OS Internals concepts
* Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
* Familiarity with system management tools such as SCOM
* Experience with Hyper-V configuration and administration
* Familiarity with networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS
* Familiarity with networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, wire shark, etc.)
* Familiarity with routing and routing protocols such as BGP or OSPF.
* Understanding of load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies preferred
* Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts
* Linux OSS (Preferred but not required)
* Familiarity with one, or more, shell environments (BASH, sh, tcsh, ksh, etc.)
* Experience with Linux script-based development environments and tools (PERL, Python, Ruby, PhP, etc.)
* Experience administering Linux (boot process, file systems, network device and protocol configuration)
* LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PhP or Python)
* Chef/Puppet, Docker/Container
* Familiarity with core OS services such as: SSH, telnet, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Samba, LDAP
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.