|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
Solution Engineer - Azure - Houston TX - Contract - 12 Months - Rate: COMPETITIVE
One of the fastest growing Microsoft Partners located in Houston Texas, is in need of a Azure Solutions Engineer need to develop and design architectural solution development and delivery. This person will work directly with the infrastructure team as well as collaborate with the Solution Architectural team and customers.
The team you will be joining is focused on how to enhance development and operational efficiencies. We are looking for a talented engineer but will also develop and design and implement strategies to deploy our assets into a secure cloud environment. You will dive right in to the agile software development life cycle. You will also collaborate with team members from around the globe.
The ideal candidate will have strong Azure implementation/migration experience and an extensive background in Active Directory, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Intune, and FIM. After one year the role offers major bonuses.
You will need:
- 2-3+ years Microsoft Azure experience
- Experience Transitioning from Exchange Server Systems to Office 365
- Hybrid configurations between on premises Exchange and Office 365
- Background in Windows Systems Center
- SQL Migration experience
- Experience with software development
- Fundamental understanding of IT and security practices
- Active Directory experience
- Skype for Business experience
- Cloud consulting experience preferred
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Positive attitude and team player!
This position will not be available for long! You think you are the right person for this opportunity, apply ASAP to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me @ 972-437-8259!