|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
SmartSource is in need for an Azure Specialist for an open ended, long term contract in Louisville. They are looking for a specialist to develop, architect and administer Azure solutions, including Security components.
POSITION Azure Specialist
JOB TYPE Contract
LOCATION Louisville, KY
HOURS M-F, 8am-5pm
START 4/02 (estimated)
- Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: Azure PaaS technologies Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc.
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
- Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
- Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
- Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings.
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
- Desired Azure certification in any of the following - Solutions Architect, Developer, or Systems Ops