|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
Title: Azure System Engineer
City: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Responsible for system uptime and performance as it relates to hardware and software configuration, developing disaster recovery plans, validating server-related hardware and software specs for procurement ; installing, upgrading, and relocating servers and server-related hardware and software.
- Work with business areas, IT, and end users.
- Provide customer service and resolve support issues according to service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain system documentations.
Area(s) of Expertise:
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 and above administration and related technologies
- Microsoft Certified Engineer or System Administrator a plus
Specific Knowledge & Skills needed for Position
- Ex #1 Expert knowledge of Microsoft Access; AutoCAD, Oracle, etc.
- Ex #2 Strong facilitation skills; project management skills; negotiation skills, etc.
- Ex #3 Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Visio; Microsoft Access, etc.
1 At least 2-year thorough working experience with one of the following main areas (Azure or Office365):
- Azure IaaS: is able to create and maintain VM templates;
Understand Azure networking such as Express Route, vNet and UDR. Working knowledge with SQL data warehouse in PaaS;
is able to set up data warehouse and related security; understand AD Federation Service and AD Connector.
Experience with OMS is a plus.
- Office365: thorough working experience with designing, planning and managing the implementation of one of the core services and one of the supporting services.
Provided administration and ongoing support.
- Core: Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Supporting: Microsoft Teams, Flow, PowerApps
2 Expert technical knowledge with two of the areas: Windows 2008 R2 above; Active Directory including GPO, DNS/DHCP; Windows Remote Desktop Services(previously known as Terminal Services); SCOM; Exchange; Skype for Business(Lync); SAN Storage; SQL server 2008 R2 above.
3 Expert technical knowledge with virtualization technology such as Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware; ;
4 Strong PowerShell scripting skills.
5 Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
6 Proven planning, facilitation, mentoring and influencing skills. Good communication and presentation skills for teamwork across the organization.
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/charanvvd