|Date Posted||March 6, 2018|
Cloud Managed Service Engineer
Remote Working | £36,000
One of our award winning Microsoft partners are looking to add to their talented engineering team due to project demand & growth. They have won multiple awards for their excellent business solutions and deliver high standard work.
You will be working as part of their cloud engineering team, covering 2nd / 3rd line problems and monitoring clients Azure / On Premise platforms. You will therefore have the following skills:
- Previous experience working in a similar environment, covering Azure / Cloud platforms, preferable dealing with multiple clients in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft stack, including windows operating systems, Exchange / Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM.
- Working knowledge of Networking, TCP / IP, vLAN management.
- Ability to support Virtual environments, including Hyper-v
- Excellent customer facing skills as well as communication skills, both written and verbal
As this is a remote working position you need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team, co-ordinating with different departments and ensuring high level customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for any engineers looking to work for a reputable partner, do additional training and start taking the next steps in their career.
Interviews will be held immediately.
To apply send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Microsoft Azure, Cloud, Exchange, Office 365, Windows, Networking, Infrastructure, IaaS, Engineer, 2nd line, 3rd line, support, managed service, UK wide, London, Berkshire, Surrey, Manchester, Tyne & Wear, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, Essex, Kent, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, , Cheshire, Merseyside, Buckinghamshire