|Date Posted||April 6, 2018|
We are a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold partner based in Cheshire near Warrington and close to the motorway network. We solve business challenges for our customers using SharePoint, Office365, Azure, Dynamics365 CRM and the Microsoft service stack. We are now seeking an experienced SharePoint professional with more than five years’ experience to join our growing team of consultants. As a high growth company, we hold a culture that celebrates success, with rich opportunities for promotion and career development.
From time to time, the role will involve client consulting on site. This is envisaged to be around 20% of the time, with the remaining 80% being office based.
Key Skills / Technical Expertise
- Driving and leading project workshops to scope out our customer’s requirements
- Creating prototypes, testing and deploying apps and solutions
- Day-to-day problem solving of Azure hosted/client SharePoint 2013 and 2016 farms
- Monitoring and maintenance of Azure environment performance
- Ability to plan and complete small-medium projects
- To work closely with Project Managers and Developers to deliver successful projects
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / Online
- Knowledge of SharePoint Service Applications / SharePoint Online
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows Networks/Infrastructure, ideally with some certifications
- Experience of automating tasks using PowerShell
- Act as escalation point for team and mentor to individuals
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM (and/or Dynamics365) is desirable.
- Demonstration of innovative and creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively monitor productivity, with experience of working to deadlines and targets
- Confident and professional manner when dealing with internal as well as external stakeholders
- A strong team player, with excellent communication skills
- Being able to collaboratively manage team members and clients is key
Why work with us?
As well as a competitive salary and commission scheme, we offer annual training allowance. The company also offers 25 days annual holiday, a company pension scheme, life insurance and private healthcare.
igroup offer a fresh working environment, with vibrant team interaction. Our new offices at Daresbury provide a pleasant and comfortable working environment as well as free parking, and subsidised canteen and gym.