|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Our great Fortune 500 client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer. This is a long term contract engagement. If you are interested please apply with resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
In a nutshell:
This role will join this team of engineers to help build out an Azure-based VDI/DaaS solution.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Multiple years of demonstrated experience in Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
• 2+ years in a technical position using Microsoft Azure and Cloud technologies
• Linux (RHEL, CentOS) experience
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
? Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking ( core need )
? Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes highly preferred
? Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models
? General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, Ansible highly preferred, powershell scripting. ( core/highly desirable )
• Familiarity with Virtual Desktop architecture and solutions ( highly desirable )
• Familiarity with authentication patterns (mfa)
• Familiarity with network topologies and technologies (DNS…) with emphasis on network gateway devices (ingress/egress)
• Familiarity Web Technologies. (web servers, proxys, certificates)
• Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
• Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
Well established troubleshooting skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.