|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
Position: Senior IT Field Engineers
Location: South East London (SE11)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum 6 Monthly Performance Related Bonus Training
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Senior IT Support Engineers to join our growing team of field-based IT Engineers.
This will be a multi-skilled role involving scheduled service visits to schools to complete ICT related tasks while liaising with our Office Manager and Helpdesk System. You will be required to travel to different schools within London and the Home Counties to carry out the scheduled service visits.
We are looking to hear from people with knowledge of the following products and services:
- Experience working in schools or within the educational environment will be a strong advantage
- Good Communication Skills is essential
- MCSE Qualified
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Proven working experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Server builds and configurations.
- Experience working with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Professional operating systems. • Proven knowledge of setup and administration of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager on large networks
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Deployment / MDT installations and administration
- Proven working experience of Exchange, RM, Symantec Backup Exec.
- Proven working experience of ESXi and Hyper-V virtualisation
- Experience of Cloud Technologies
- LGFL and Atomwide exposure are all excellent benefits and should be detailed in the application
- Apple OS X/Parallels, Apple Mac Windows integration experience would be extremely beneficial
- Experience with Tablet integration using Apple Configurator, Meraki and Mobile Device Management Platforms is essential
- Experience with Google for Education would be an advantage
- Experience working with Office 365 and Azure Technologies is essential
- Networking and Comms troubleshooting is essential
- Exposure to developing new IT Solutions and Applications would be an advantage
• DBS Cleared would be extremely beneficial
As an ideal candidate you will be well presented and have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills with the ability to communicate with end users at all levels. You will be required to work independently, therefore strong organisational skills, ability to think outside the box and attention to details is essential. There will be occasions, particularly during the school holidays (NonTerm Time) where you will be required to work as part of a team on IT related projects including rollouts, server installs and network upgrades. Therefore, proven ability to be a strong team player will be required.