|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
Senior Systems Admin - Norwich / St. Albans - Up to £50k
This industry leading company works closely with their clients to design and develop the right communications perfect for their business.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Senior Systems Admin you will be required to troubleshoot Networking,
- Fix & Build Servers,
- Work with Source Code.
Skills and Experience
- You have experience within an IT infrastructure support or development environment.
- You have a background in Azure DevOps and Infrastructure.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft System Centre 2016 Virtual Machine Manager and Microsoft HyperV, Microsoft Azure and other Cloud based platforms.
- You have experience of working with source control, preferably VSTS and/or GIT.
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows Server Family (Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS, SQL Server).
- You have had hands on experience with Powershell or another programming language.
- You have an understanding of IT security technologies.
- Career Development towards Dev Ops careers.
My client is looking to start the interview process ASAP, so if you are interested in this role, please send your CV directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me on +44 (0)191 338 7633 (ext 1688).
Azure, Cloud, Microsoft, Consultant, bracknell, Infrastructure Operations Engineer, Senior Engineer, Office, 365, Engineer, Citrix, ARM, Iaas, Paas, Site Recovery, Active Directory, VPN, Powershell, Linux, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, NET, c#, HyperV, VMWare, Devops, AWS, Azure DevOps, Data Centres, Server Hosting, VMware, Microsoft Windows Server Family, Microsoft System Centre 2016 Virtual Machine Manager.