|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
The successful candidate will work on architecture, implementation, and structure. They must have experience leading Virtualization based projects, including designing and setting up highly resilient enterprise level infrastructure, experience deploying and working with automation and orchestration products, and leveraging Microsoft and VMware products.
Systems Administration Skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience with enterprise scale Windows technologies such as Server platforms, Desktop platforms, Exchange Environments, Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering, Virtualization and Collaboration tools are required.
- Subject matter expert of Windows Server (2003-2008-2012) administration.
- Perform systems backups and recovery procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades for IT infrastructure
- Design, install, monitor and maintain MS SQL, MYSQL, and MS Exchange.
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and configuration
- Citrix experience
- VEEAM experience
- Healthcare IT (a plus)
- SAN Storage Management
- Strong networking knowledge including DMVPN, VRF’s, and VPN’s.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- Must be able to work as a team leader to provide project guidance and meet timelines
- Azure experience is Required
- VOIP experience a plus.
About this company
At Think Anew we have bright ideas for technology solutions. These bright ideas come from the minds of extremely bright technology enthusiasts. If you have a love and passion for technology and are looking for somewhere to grow in a career, please visit our website and send in your resume. We are always looking for bright and passionate engineering talent.