|Date Posted||February 23, 2018|
WME is looking for an Azure Infrastructure Architect! 6 to 12 month+ engagements – Multiple locations Nationwide!
- 5+ years of experience in the architecting, implementation and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- 3+ years of experience focused on cloud environments and supporting infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience planning, configuration, optimization and deploying Microsoft Azure solutions (IaaS, PaaS, VMs, AD, Automation, Monitor, etc.).
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies and standards including software & hardware life cycle, system configuration policies, security, hardening, HA, DR etc.
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Working knowledge of AGILE, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects.
- Ability to coach and mentor others technical consultants and sellers related to cloud technologies Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company.
- Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certifications a definite plus.
- Office 365 and supporting technologies helpful.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card applicant. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!