|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
- Designs, implements, and supports secure server solutions utilizing Windows Server OS, Docker Container based systems, and Active Directory.
- Expert knowledge on Multi-Forest and Multi-Domain Active Directory, DNS, DFS, Group Policies, Schema Extensions, LDAP management, Federation, Office365 integration, and DHCP.
- Supports server hardware. This includes the ability to design, install, configure, and diagnose secure operating system and storage systems, both on-site and with remote diagnostic tools.
- Supports cloud infrastructure. This includes working knowledge of Azure and AWS infrastructure components and automation, IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS.
- Automation and instrumentation. This includes automation of server build and existing run books using scripting languages and platforms such as PowerShell, Python, Ansible, System Center, Puppet, and Chef.
- Recommends and utilizes management tools to support server infrastructure. This includes System Center, VMWare VRealize Automation and Operations.
- Maintains and enhances monitoring agents’ deployment, configuration thresholds, and licensing tracking and administration across all platforms for all customers.
- Maintains and enhances security related components, such as PKI certificates, CIS Benchmark hardening configurations, and various encryption cyphers.
- Familiarity with meeting requirements from regulations in the financial sector, such as PCI DSS and FDIC.
- Creates/maintains documentation and procedures pertaining to the supported OS platforms and versions, disk storage solutions and backup and recovery solutions.
- Support of data protection technologies. Various protection technologies such as clones, snapshots, NAS, SAN replication, Zerto replication, backup, tape devices, etc.
- Participates in and/or facilitates project delivery, strategic planning, and development associated with future design, performance, and capacity management with other retail operating organizations.
- Leads and collaborates with other support teams with the remediation of audit and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or related technical experience and certifications.
- Willingness to maintain currency of technical skills in relevant technologies by attending company sponsored and self-initiated training.
- Minimum two years of experience and working knowledge of DevOps practices and technologies.
- Minimum five years of experience in supporting Windows Server OS and Active Directory in an enterprise environment. RHEL Operating knowledge is a plus.
- Minimum five years of experience in automation of run books using scripting languages and platforms such as PowerShell, Ansible, System Center, Puppet, and Chef.
- Minimum five years of experience with VMware ESXi virtualization, server hardware platforms in an enterprise environment, preferably Cisco UCS.
- Minimum two years of experience with Azure and AWS infrastructure components and automation.
- Minimum of five years of experience with security related components, such as PKI certificates, CIS Benchmark hardening configurations, and current encryption cyphers.
- Strong familiarity and experience with disk storage and backup/recovery solutions in an enterprise environment (preferably CommVault Backup solutions; NetApp or Hitachi storage solutions).
- Minimum five years of experience with several of the following tools: Centrify, Active Directory, Group Policy, PerfMon, NetMon, NetApp’s OnCommand Unified Management, VMware vCenter, Cisco Central, Microsoft SCOM, SCCM, SCORCH, Microsoft WSUS, and CommVault in an Enterprise Environment.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, customer service, computer and computer application skills.
- Strong verbal, written communication and documentation skills.
- The ability to work within change control procedures and maintenance windows.
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently.
Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers