|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
You will join us as a 1st Line Support Analyst. We promise our clients that we will provide straight forward, efficient and secure IT management. For most clients their most frequent interaction with us, is through our remote helpdesk service. Clients contact support at a moment of personal stress they are busy hardworking folk who can't get something to work, and we can all empathise with that feeling! Your job is to be proactive, professional and friendly fixing their issue, preventing it from happening again, making them feel calm and confident in your ability, and making sure that the client feels well communicated with, in a manner that hasn't made them feel silly for calling in the first place! The feeling you leave the client with after your call, will often form that clients whole opinion of our firm. To our clients, you are ramsac!
1st Line Support Analyst Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis you will
- Help our clients with any tech question they need to raise, by phone, web or email.
- Deal with a wide variety of users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Manage a demanding case load in line with SLAs, as well as answering incoming calls and emails.
- Escalate issues quickly when appropriate to do so.
- Liaise with third parties and log tickets for vendor support and warranty claims.
- Research issues for which you don't have an immediate answer.
- Be proactive in keeping customers updated with the status of their support ticket.
- Think about not only how to fix a ticket, but how to ensure a problem doesn't return.
- Manage changes in a way that minimises risks to the client's ability to operate.
Using Technology such as:
- Office 365 and the MS Office Suite.
- Active Directory
- On-premises Microsoft Exchange solutions
- Networking, Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
1st Line Support Analyst Requirements:
- The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised.
- A genuine interest in IT and a desire to build your career.
- The ability to keep it simple no one's impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user.
- Experience of providing great customer service.
- The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
A broad range of technical skills are required for this role, and training will be provided for any areas where you don't have strong knowledge.
The following skills would be a particular advantage
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Hosted and Cloud services
- MS Exchange Server
- Anti Virus/Anti Malware Software
- Back Up Software and Hardware
- Server and Desktop Hardware
- IP Networking and Routing
- MS SQL
We want to be known as the most 'can do' well polished and caring IT supplier in the South East. To do that, we only want to work with the best. Our staff are proud to say 'I am ramsac' their personal values are all a reflection of the core ramsac beliefs, which is all about going the extra mile and being genuinely concerned about providing clients with the very best, most attentive and highest quality service. Are you ramsac enough to be part of this very special team?
We are absolutely focussed on providing great IT careers! We have a 5* Glassdoor rating, an 'outstanding' rating in the UK Best Companies employee engagement survey, and we were recently named Surrey's Employer of the Year. We promise on the job learning, industry accredited qualifications and a proven career development path to ensure you continue to grow and develop
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
You may have experience or similar experience of the following: 1st Line Support, First Line Support, IT Service Desk Analyst, Customer Support Desk, Customer Support Roles, Technical Support Analyst, System Support Analyst, IT Support, Technical Support, Support Analyst, Network Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Desktop Support, Help Desk, IT Support Technician, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, etc.
Ref: 102 579