|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
Job Type - Full-time contract
Length - 6 Months with a possible extension
Remote Status - Fully remote but possible travel into London based office on occasion
Rate - £300 - £400 (Depending on experience)
As an Applications Engineer in the Knowledge Management and Digital Transformation team, you will be responsible for understanding their user needs and applying technical knowledge to develop, maintain and support solutions, primarily within a Microsoft 365 environment.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience using and building M365 system software and including SQL Server, SharePoint, Power BI, Dynamics, Excel, etc, with:
- Working experience with Active Directory, Group Policy Management, ICT Security, Server builds and configurations
- Working experience with Windows 10 professional operating systems
- Power Platform Advanced capabilities, Microsoft Office, SQL Services
- Exposure to or working experience Office 365 and Azure Technologies operating systems development
- Exposure to or working experience with Dynamic CRM
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me on 020 3879 8373
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.