|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related years of experience.
- 10+ years experience in software or applications engineering and/or technical operations.
- Work and/or academic experience building applications employing the following:
- Extensive background in the .NET Framework, with recent emphasis on .NET Core
- Experience architecting .NET and .NET Core web and web service solutions
- Real-world experience writing ASP.NET Core Web API REST services
- Emphasis on code quality and neatness
- Experience working with Azure PaaS and SaaS offerings
- Virtualization and orchestration platforms Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and Docker
- Managed SQL, Cosmos DB, Application Insights, Redis, Blob Storage
- Azure DevOps
- Security best practices
- Relational database with emphasis on SQL Server 2018+
- JSON, XML
- Common web protocols such as HTTP(S), REST, etc.
- Object relational mapping tools
- Internet and hardware technologies such as load balancers, firewalls, clustering, encryption devices or accelerators.
- Detailed knowledge of operating systems or components such as transaction processing, asynchronous implementation and load balancing is a plus.
- Heterogeneous operating environments emphasizing Windows and Linux.
- Experience with design tools, design patterns and familiarity with application of UML and class diagram representations
- Works effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Works well in team scenarios and possesses characteristics representative of a self-starter and motivator
- Creative and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication skills