|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
Do you want to work for a consultancy company and make a difference?
Are you an innovative leader who is motivational and can lead a strong team?
My client a Family feel Consultancy Company are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer paying up to £80k for the right candidate who wants to lead from the front, who is hands on and confident on using the Cloud ( AWS, GCP or Azure ) You will be working in their flagship office in Manchester.
The projects/clients are Finance and Insurance, Energy and Commercial and the Public Sector. Solving complex technology problems to create competitive advantage through the advanced application of Cloud, Digital and Data technologies; growing revenues, reducing costs, and improving efficiency and effectiveness for our clients.
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
- 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
- 2 day's CSR volunteering days.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated personal training budgets and time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- A dedicated personal budget to choose the IT equipment of your choice.
- Deliver software repeatedly and high quality and MUST BE AWS, Azure, GCP cloud products.
- Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
- Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
- Experience working with one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google)
- Have a drive for self-improvement and learning, including learning new programming languages
- Approach solving problems pragmatically
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience supporting and operating production systems
- Familiarity with configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible)
- Python coding skills
Must have essential skills in;
- Java 8+ and Kotlin
- AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]