|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
Azure Active Directory Engineer (contract-to-hire), (Remote)
- 1-step interview process. Hiring Manager interviewing candidates early in the week of 1/10/2021. Serious Inquiries Only Please.
- 100% Remote with preference for candidates located in (GA, NJ & MO)
- ***Proof of COVID-19 vaccine status Required***
- Contract-To-Hire, looking to convert to FTE after approx. 3-6 months if candidate is the right fit.
Extremely fast-growing, Mid-Cap Healthcare technology organization with the goal to play a pivotal part in providing quality care through payment solutions & eradicating unnecessary costs & transactional slowdowns. The org already has a network of millions of providers, companies & payers that utilize their services for maximal levels of efficiency, transparency, & cost-effectiveness. The position will begin with a 20-week Application migration transitioning 9 Active Directory domains into one. This is a key IT initiative: the team needs this additional resource for their dynamic team. Following the successful completion of the Application Migration, this team member will continue to work on business-critical IT projects for multiple areas of the enterprise. The team seeks a highly seasoned Cloud & Active Directory Administrator with expertise in Active Directory, Domain Migration & Public Cloud. Day-to-Day will include VM creation & automation In Azure, writing Batch Files in PowerShell, User Access Control and Application Performance Troubleshooting. This resource will also be responsible for looking at CDE alerts and keeping up with the latest threats on a constant basis.
- 7+ Years of relevant exp.
- Active Directory EXPERTISE - Policies, trusts, objects, etc.
- Azure AD, Domain Migration, Quest Migration Manager, VDI, Azure Security Center
- (Clear understanding of Azure Cloud Concepts understanding concepts of Azure -High Availability, applied exp. w/ Disaster Recovery, etc.)
- Windows Admin - Security
- Logging, Monitoring, implementing tools, Creating reports
- Keeps up w/ NIFT & DOD guidelines, Symantec Threat Center.
- Demonstrates strong Windows Admin capabilities, - expertise w/ migration
- Familiarity w/ Security Tools, Security Center, additional tools including, (or similar to): Splunk, Varonis, Netwrix, etc.
- Demonstrates clear understanding & ability to articulate Server Hardening concepts
- Experience in the automation of VM creation in Azure
- Basic Scripting skills in PowerShell to write Batch Files as needed.
- User Access Control, Application Performance Troubleshooting,
- Experience w/ different Monitoring Tools
- Ability to work overtime, on-call rotation, after-hours on occasion
- Nice-to-have: Hybrid Cloud experience w/ BOTH Azure & AWS
Compensation: $60-$70/HR w2 contract, $125K-$135K Base Salary upon Conversion w/Benefits