|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Location: San Jose (CA)
Long term contract
- Well versed in building product-quality software on Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, PowerShell etc. in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: Azure PaaS technologies Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc. Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
- Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings. Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.