|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
One of our Microsoft Gold Partners is looking for an Azure Architect to join their team.
- 75% Hands-On Delivery / 25% Pre-Sales, Planning and Architecture Design
- Work with existing customers on projects already started and complete the projects by delivering the solution
- Provide level four support to the Level 1-3 Post Sales Engineers that are troubleshooting customer issues
- Collaborate with the Managed Services team on best practices for unique scenarios on an as needed basis
- Work with the Sales Team as a consultant to determine best direction for customer scenarios and provide alternatives when needed
- Develop long term relationships with embedded customer base and provide monthly meetings for planning, account review and collaboration
- Provide feedback to company leaders on strategy and planning
- Lead environment discovery with customer and document findings for use in design, present solution to customer
- Lead technical architecture discussions with sales team members
- Lead decision making discussions with customers at all levels and be able to relate decisions to actionable statement of work details and document them
- Design architecture that meets the customer's technical, security, and business needs for application workloads
- Develop diagrams depicting the architecture decisions using Visio, Publication to team members
- Develop, document, and execute implementation plans
- Act as one of our top innovation technologists thinking outside the box with the objective of recognizing problems, developing ideas to solve the problems, and turning those into solutions
- 5 years of architecture and design experience
- technical consulting experience - internal consulting is sufficient
- Microsoft Azure experience - systems admin level understanding
- Microsoft Windows Server - Windows Server 2019/2016/2012 implementation experience. Design, build and deliver servers on prem, in a datacenter or in the cloud.
- Hypervisor Experience - hands-on experience designing, Building and delivering to customers with a minimum of 100 virtual machines. Including building of the Hypervisor servers
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop - Must have recent hands-on experience actively designing and delivering to customers
- Identity management & threat protection.
- Azure Migrations - Must have recent experience with migrating customers from on-prem or another cloud provider to Azure.
- Backup and Recovery - Experience building and deploying backup and recovery solutions for mid-sized customers. Azure Disaster Recovery, Fail-Over and Replication
- Microsoft MEM, InTune and Access control policy experience.
- Experience with FS Logix and management of profiles, containers, masking, and control. Must be able to discuss in detail.
- Azure Active Directory - Working knowledge and recent experience planning and deploying into customers
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) - Must fully understand how MFA works and the variations and options with recent designs and deployments into customers
- Azure File Storage Migrations
- Microsoft Teams - Experience with phone integration, VoIP troubleshooting,
- Microsoft Licensing - Must have working knowledge
This is a full time position, direct hire. At this time the client is unable to provide sponsorship.
Salary: upon experience
Location: Midwest based but 100% remote - you can be based anywhere within the USA
If you are interested, do not hesitate to reach out