|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Our client is looking for an Azure Cloud Engagement Manager to manage project deliveries and provide pre-sales assistance to a team of developers.
- Ensure all tasks are being met by coordinating with your onshore and offshore developer team
- Take ownership of customers projects and work closely with them
- Provide your teams with guidelines in regards to all technical, project management, and best practices
- Create and host client workshops
- Create SOWs for engagements
- 6+ years of experience with IaaS
- Must be skilled with Azure AD, Azure Conditional Access, Windows Hybrid Autopilot, Windows Modern Desktop, and Intune MDM
- Must have Adoption and Change Management Skills
- Must have experience with Exchange On-Prem to cloud migration
- Must have knowledge of O365 collaborative workloads
To be considered for this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call me at (949) 688-2243, or message me on LinkedIn.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2243. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.