|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
100% REMOTE, Full-time, Azure Architect (Cloud) needed for end-to-end Cloud and Software company based out of the Denver area - 100% paid benefits, unlimited PTO
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
Based out of Colorado, we are a well-established Cloud and end-to-end Software solutions company specializing in helping our customers achieve the best results possible with the latest and greatest of modern technologies. We are currently looking for a new Azure Cloud Architect to join our advanced engineering team. This position is fine to work remote!
The Senior Cloud Engineer / Architect will work from home and must be versed in Agile and have experience with development in Azure DevOps as well.
If you feel you could be a fit for the Azure Software Engineer position, please to not hesitate to apply!
Why join us?
- Competitive Total Compensation
- $125,000 to $150,000 Base Salary
- Telecommute (Work from home)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (YOU take the time you need)
- 8 Day Holiday Pay
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Vision Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Benefits including; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children
- 3% Employer Match 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Green Initiatives
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee Events
- 100% Employer Paid Gym Membership
We are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in architecture, design, configuration, and deployment within Microsoft Azure
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Development or scripting experience with PowerShell
- Some Knowledge of security best practices in infrastructure, application, IAM, or data platform solutions
- Some experience with project delivery methodologies such as Agile Scrum or Kanban
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD implementation
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.