|Date Posted||November 13, 2021|
- Deliver necessary cloud maintenance and software upgrades; Responsible for all operational aspects including new farm/pod deployments, proactive system maintenance, issue resolution and on-call support.
- Create and implement infrastructure processes and procedures to maintain capacity, availability, security, and disaster recovery capabilities for effective business operations.
- Setup and Operate the Server Systems (all common Linux and Windows OS), Networking, and Storage in the Data Center, for both the development and operational environment..
- Familiar with programming languages including Java, Python and Ruby.
- Experience with OpenStack, Linux, AWS, Rackspace, Google compute engine, Microsoft Azure and Docker, in addition to experience with APIs, orchestration, automation, and DevOps 13+ years of experience
Overview of what your team does and why you’re looking to bring on a contractor:
- Our team develops and maintains the standards and implementation of self service offerings within the enterprise covering IaaS & PaaS.
Typical workday & overview of the project that this contractor will be working on:
- We work heavily in powershell & arm templates run within an Azure DevOps pipeline.
- We also work on other core components that run as containerized workloads written in various languages, python, powershell, ruby.
- Familiarity with at least one OOP and a willingness to adopt more as necessary.
- Work can range from enhancing, or fixing issues with existing PaaS deployment capabilities, building new PaaS deployment capabilities, or developing supporting capabilities such as central management tooling.