|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Azure Cloud Engineer - Hybrid Working - Up to £90,000
We are currently on a look out for Azure Cloud Engineers to join an established client of Nigel Frank who is a top 4 insurance broker worldwide with over 50,000 employees and 50 plus offices around the world. This client is one of the biggest in the market producing insurance software that calculates risk as well as quotes for large industries.
They are currently offering anything up to £90,000 for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their expanding team that are currently undergoing a massive project of migrating on premise to Azure. They are looking for individuals that have a strong background in Azure Automation.
Their offices are based in Surrey and Cambridgeshire.
The role overview:
- This role will mainly consist of BAU work on existing Azure Platforms
- Deliver Azure cloud-based resources and services for systems within ICT deployed globally
- Building, supporting and maintaining Azure environments
- Management of on premise company infrastructure.
- Identify resolutions in case of an accident.
- Working with stakeholders.
- Produce high quality reports and documentation
- Investigate and diagnose .
- Day to day handling of requests, covering system administration, operations governance, threat/vulnerability management and incident response
Key qualifications and skills needed:
- Strong Azure Automation experience
- Designing, supporting, securing and building Azure cloud solutions
- Experience of Building, Supporting and Maintaining Azure Environments
- DevOps - Terraform is advantageous
- Infrastructure as Code
- PowerShell is advantageous
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on: