|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
My clients have spent decades becoming well-established global leaders in Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation. Now, they're looking to recruit an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their teams and become invaluable assets to their organisations.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
- Structured career development plan within IT
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
The Azure Cloud Engineer role will involve working to better secure and maintain complex Azure environments, deliver new solutions, provide support and collaborate with global support and engineering colleagues. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Configure and maintain Azure cloud-based resources and services
- Ensure continuous improvement of cloud technologies, including security standards and policy implementations
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to assess and offer solutions to priority risks
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a technical Azure-focused role
- Great knowledge of Azure practices, including DevOps and Automation
- Good knowledge of ARM templates, or other IaaC technologies
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Unfortunately, this client can not offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/