|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
Azure DevSecOps Engineer - London, UK
I am currently working with a consultancy that are in need of an experienced Azure DevSecOps Engineer. This opportunity will be up to an initial 6 month contract within IR35, in addition to this, the role will be entirely remote until further notice (London based or nearby for when travel/office life recommences).
Essential skills are as follows;
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining the security of cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud networking Architecture, cloud operations, security, Automation and orchestration.
- Experience in building and deploying applications on the cloud, using CI/CD frameworksand infrastructure automation, such as Terraform Ansible, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of data security requirements in the cloud aligned with FISM, CJIS, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, FedRAMP, GDPR, or other rigorous security compliance standards.
- Familiarity with Security issues associated with containers, distributed systems, and large scale web applications.
- Extensive Knowledge of several key security practices in access control, application security, network security, security architecture, and security strategy.
- Build automation to actively audit the Infrastructure for Security misconfigurations of AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Develop API Integration's and recommend configuration changes to Improve the performance, usability, and value of cloud Security tools.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest cloud Security threats
Contract: 6 months.
Location: Remote - London in time.
Rate: Up to £570 per day.
Other: Inside IR35.