|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Azure DevSecOps Engineer - London, UK
I am currently working with a consultancy that are in need of an experienced Azure DevSecOps Engineer. This opportunity will be up to an initial 6 month contract within IR35, in addition to this, the role will be entirely remote until further notice (London based or nearby for when travel/office life recommences).
Essential skills are as follows;
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining the security of cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud networking Architecture, cloud operations, security, Automation and orchestration.
- Experience in building and deploying applications on the cloud, using CI/CD frameworks and infrastructure automation, such as Terraform Ansible, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of data security requirements in the cloud aligned with FISM, CJIS, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, FedRAMP, GDPR, or other rigorous security compliance standards.
- Familiarity with Security issues associated with containers, distributed systems, and large scale web applications.
- Extensive Knowledge of several key security practices in access control, application security, network security, security architecture, and security strategy.
- Build automation to actively audit the Infrastructure for Security misconfigurations of AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Develop API Integrations and recommend configuration changes to Improve the performance, usability, and value of cloud Security tools.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest cloud Security threats.
Contract: 6 months.
Location: Remote - London in time.
Rate: up to £570 per day.
Other: Inside IR35.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around London.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 826 6712 by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI