|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
Ref ID: 01120-9502431877
Classification: Azure Cloud Solutions Architect
Robert Half IT Search is currently working with a growing client looking to add a Cloud Solutions Architect to their team. This role is completely remote and will require travel. The company is always on the cutting edge of technology and works with some of the most recognizable names in their respective industries.
For immediate consideration for this Cloud Solutions Architect position, or other similar positions in the Jacksonville area, please email an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, your primary responsibility will be to ensure our customers are successful with Azure and to help them move their workloads to the Cloud. The CSA is a highly technical client-facing role where you’ll be accountable for the end-to-end cloud technical architecture and solution deployment experience.
In this role, you will own customer engagements – leading Envisioning Sessions, Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), implementation projects, and Proofs of Concept (POC).
• Maintaining 300-400 level depth in core Azure Services (Compute, Networking, and Storage) and understanding current market trends and competitive insights
• Serving as a trusted advisor to customers
• Developing Azure technical/operational readiness plans for customers
• Executing rapid technical feasibility studies for moving identified workloads to Azure
• Defining and building technical documentation for security architectures, configuration management definitions, and operational readiness plans.
• Selecting a migration approach to move workloads to Azure or architecting a greenfield development or production platform for new applications
• Executing Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), Solution Alignment Workshops (SAW), or Proofs of Concept (POC) Workshops
• Driving onboarding plans in conjunction with customers
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related degree preferred
• 5+ years design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications demonstrating strong architectural skills to ensure availability, reliability, etc.
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
Project experience leveraging Waterfall, Agile with SCRUM, and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following environments: PowerShell, JSON
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies (including Microsoft Windows and open source platforms), business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Significant depth of technical experience in any of the following Azure services and technologies:
o Azure Resource Manager APIs and Deployment Methodologies
o Azure Application Services and Micro Services Patterns
o Azure Compute
o Azure Storage
o Azure Networking
o Azure Security and Identity
o Azure Backup and Recovery
o Azure Container Services
o Azure Data Platform