|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Madison, WI that is seeking an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect to help our client develop an operational infrastructure environment on Microsoft Azure.
- Cloud Solutions Architect will use infrastructure as code to deploy Azure Front Door, private endpoints, Azure Key Vaults, Azure Event Hubs, and managed identities
- Configure Azure diagnostic logs to stream data to the company's Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software
- Configure the code to allow for deployment in DEV, QA, UAT, and PROD environments
- As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will setup and configure Azure policies to enforce streaming data to SIEM, enabling managed identities on App Services, and configuring private endpoints
- Design and implement a role-based access control (RBAC) strategy that will allow the appropriate groups to have the appropriate capabilities for their role
- Cloud Solutions Architects plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes