|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2021|
Azure Cloud Systems Administrator
As an Azure/Cloud Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing new services, migrating services from on-prem to cloud, as well as helping to further develop cloud design and implementation best practices.
- Managing cloud network and security (firewalls, NSG's, ASG's, WAF's) and manager/monitor the logging of systems.
- Coordination of all M365 roadmap releases, ensuring that proper planning, tracking, and communication is in place for upcoming changes.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot cloud resources deployed in Azure
- This role can be worked remotely with the potential to come on-site on an as needed basis.
- This position will help in establishing and documenting best practices, ensuring that proper security practices are implemented and followed and serve as an escalation point for support as needed.
- Certified Azure Administrator
- 3+ years of experience managing and troubleshooting Azure AD
- 3+ years of experience managing and migrating on-prem workloads to Cloud Providers
- Experience configuring policies and managing Windows 10 devices using Microsoft Intune
- Experience managing Office 365 integrated with Azure AD
- Experience administrating Windows Server and Active Directory
- Clear understanding of networking and related resources
- Experience with best practices of securing servers and networking
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and resolve critical incidents
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience working with logging and alerting
- Fundamental experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com