|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Data and Solutions Architect
Salary- Up to £75,000 per year
Our client is working with a variety of reputable clients across the UK. They are currently looking for Data Architect to support their enterprise solutions and take the technical lead role on the projects.
This is a amazing opportunity for cloud platform specialists looking to join a Fast growing, innovative and data-driven company. The company is Microsoft Gold Partner and offers paid certifications and training, opportunities for career progression, remote working, many more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the engineering team to advise on the development of the solutions on an Azure Cloud Platform.
- Research and design effective end to end solutions for clients utilising Microsoft Azure tools.
- Manage multiple clients designs at one time
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Big Data Architecture and design Experience
- Azure Data Factory
- Power BI/ Tableau
- Salary up to £75,000
- Paid training and Certification
- Remote Working
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.