|Date Posted||January 9, 2020|
Reference Id: eBS- 1641
One of our clients in Houston, TX is looking for Azure Data Architect with at least 5 years of consulting or client service delivery experience on Azure and at least 10 years of experience in big data, database and data warehouse architecture & delivery.
Type of Position: Contractual
Mode of Interview: Phone + Skype
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- IOT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, Auto scaling, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, HDInsight, Data bricks Azure Data Catalog, Cosmo Db, ML Studio, AI/ML, etc.
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, etc.
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, Stream Sets, Attunity, Golden Gate, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, etc.