|Date Posted||November 12, 2021|
The Azure Data Engineer will help design, build, and support our data and insights enablement solutions in the cloud. You will work closely with our Governance and Risk Compliance departments to provide a data solution for our internal and external business stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on the strategy of new cloud data stores and migration of existing data in Azure
- Work collaboratively to design, document and ensure continuous improvement of SDLC best practices for data in the cloud.
- Be an advocate for quality and security through data quality and accuracy validation and auditing of security best practices.
- Focus on understanding business problems and determine what aspects require optimization; articulate those aspects in a clear and concise manner
- Work collaboratively with our data teams and product owners to understand requirements; to propose and develop solutions that enable effective decision-making through analytics and support insights that will drive our business growth.