|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Job Title: Azure Data Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: West Coast (PST)
Salary: $130,000-160,000 DOE
Candidates must reside on the WEST COAST for consideration*
No C2C or sponsorship at this time
- ADVANCED knowledge of Azure Databricks
- ADVANCED knowledge of Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Warehouse
- Proficiency in SSIS, SQL Server Data Tools, Visual Studio, SSRS, PowerBI, ETL/ELT
Summary: The Data Engineer will collaborate with BI developers, Analysts, and Data Scientists to exploit data to drive the business forward. The Data Engineer will seek to discover opportunities for data innovation and improvements across the BI landscape and attain a deep understanding of infrastructure / systems, providing hands-on solutions of engineering data to drive intelligence.
- Use of Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, and Data Warehouse
- Proficiently in SSIS, Databricks, Data Factory, SQL Server Data Tools, Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio 2016+
- Fluent in C# and/or Python
- Experience in Data Sage, Data Mirror, CDC Infosphere a plus
- Ability to write and maintain reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI
- Design, implement, and maintain complex ETL/ELT solutions on-premise and in Azure
- Automate complex processes using Databricks, SSIS and SQL Agent jobs.
- Design, implement, and maintain data solutions from data collection and curation through to content delivery via reports, dashboards, and other toolsets.
- Model and develop databases and data structures
- Solve complex requirements using advanced-level SQL techniques (window functions, CTEs, CROSS APPLY statements, etc.)
- Design, implement, and maintain code in development, test, and production environments both on prem and in the cloud.
- Design solutions to support systematic promotion between environments.
- Writing, modifying, tuning, and debugging database indexes, queries, stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, and other database entities.
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot permissions schemas using advanced security concepts such as proxies and impersonation
- Manage code in a source control system.
- Stay current with Microsoft SQL Server tools and technologies
- MS DBA certification a plus
- Azure Data Engineer Associate certification a plus
- Excellent bonus/comp packages
- Growth opportunity
*Please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.