|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
Azure Data Engineer - PySpark - London
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products and solutions in Azure. You will have the opportunity to work on projects for some of the largest clients in the sports industry.
If you have experience with SQL, Azure and Python (Synapse and Databricks would be great) and other aspects of the BI stack and looking to work on large scale data projects then this could be for you.
Although main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Working with and modelling data warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Experience delivering a data warehouse solution from scratch.
- A strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Experience with Python/PySpark
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Bi-annual salary reviews and bonuses
- Company away day
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.