|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
Azure Data Engineer - Remote
My client are a global enterprise company within the Finance industry. Are you a talented Data Engineer/Developer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Build scalable and supportable data platforms
- Data quality and integrity
- Data Ingestion
- Data Modelling
- ETL Data Development
- DWH management - development, design, concepts
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Azure Data Factory - creating pipelines, activity and data flow, development
- Power BI - push data into PowerBI, power bi data sets, DAX
- C# - coding and support, file handling, servers
- SQL (T-SQL, SQL Server)
- AZURE Databases
- ETL Design
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role):
- Azure Synapse
- Azure Data Lake
- Supporting projects
- Developing a new project
- Working with BAs to develop ETL, push data into Azure cloud, dimensional design
- Contribute ideas to projects
- Comes from working as Data Engineer - Senior Developer within Business Intelligence
- Great communication skills and very personable
- 6+ years in BI & Data
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - from £50,000 to £65,000 per annum depending on your experience
- Life Assurance
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Fully remote, commutable to Birmingham very occasionally
- Working Hours - 9am - 5pm - Flexible with Core Hours between 10am - 4pm
- Interview Process - 2 Stages
- Reporting Into - VP of Data
- Salary Reviews - every 6 months, with a review on you objections for promotion every 3 months
- Dress Code - smart casual
- Progression Options - progression path set and monitored during 1-2-1's, next path after this is senior.
- Training & Development Plan
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.