|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
Azure Data Engineer - Surrey / Flexible Working
You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Are you a talented Azure Data Engineer who is looking for their next opportunity? This client is a leading MS Gold Partner Consultancy who are continuing to increase in headcount due to growth.
Aimed at motivated technologists with a strong desire to work with the latest cloud technologies from Microsoft, this rewarding opportunity will give you the chance operate at the forefront of technology. As well as provide you with access to the world's best clients on challenging and exciting projects.
An excellent opportunity to be in a rewarding role offering ongoing training and development opportunities as well as the chance to grow within the organisation. Committed to investing in your learning and development, the company will provide professional technology and management training. There is huge opportunity for progression.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Architecture, design, development and delivery of an enterprise grade Business Intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform
- Mentoring of more junior team members and supporting their personal development
- Taking ownership for the delivery of core solution components
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology - achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification
- Working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors
- Influencing and supporting project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning and QA
- Azure Data Factory
- Data Lake Store
- SQL Server
- Azure Analysis Services
- Ability and desire to learn new technology
- Strong communication skills
- Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Base salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme - 7%
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- 80 hours of allocated certification training
- And much more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.