|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
Azure DevOps Engineer
The Azure DevOps Engineer is responsible for supporting the development and release pipelines for delivery of code to various environments for the organization. They will work with team members closely in release planning, coding, scripting, testing and deployment to maximize automation and high quality delivery of product to various environments.
The ideal candidate is passionate about software , enjoys working on a variety of platforms and projects, has a keen eye for detail, highly organized with a learning mindset and can work as part of a team and also independently.
· Experience with Azure DevOps automation technologies, products and services, especially in infrastructure as code, application and microservices development, automation and scripting.
· Hands on development experience in full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
· Experience with SOA, Microservices, RESTful Web Services, Windows Services, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Threading, LINQ, Lambda Expressions, Generics
· Experience on C#, T-SQL, Visual Studio, Git
· Experience in with Azure Devops, BitBucket, Octopus Deploy, Github, Jenkins
· Experience in CI/CD and Provisioning tools (Azure Resource Manager, Azure Pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, etc)
· Experience operating version control platforms (Azure Devops Repos, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc)
· Strong understanding and experience with REST API’s, both consuming and developing
· Supporting internal and external customer across multiple platforms.
· Developing tools and processes to improve the overall customer experiences
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
· Thoughtful practitioner of software engineering methodologies, frameworks and tools including leading Agile/Scrum (or similar) methodologies
· Understanding of cloud security
· Practical experience in at least one of the following programming languages – C#, Python, Node.JS, Ruby, Java, PHP etc.
· Experience with enterprise application integration and frameworks
· Experience with the Azure Services, Functions, Logic Apps, WebJobs, ServiceBus, Storage, etc
· Experience with of NoSQL, Caching and high volume application performance
· Desirable, but not required:
· Knowledge of full stack technology concepts from hardware, O/S, Software platforms to UI layers
· Experience with HTML5, jQuery, VueJS, Angular, and other front end web based technologies.
· Experience with visual modeling tools including UML
· Experience building web-enabled/mobile applications
· Leadership Skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment
· Can zoom from big picture to detail
· Creative thinking, problem solving, and decision making
· Takes initiative and is a self starter
· Can work and collaborate effectively remotely
· Able to ramp-up quickly