|Date Posted||June 4, 2021|
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our Client is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Client platform provides each person - no matter where they are in their health journey - with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Client helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
The Azure DevOps Engineer will focus on designing solutions and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes while overseeing Azure-focused infrastructure. Successful candidates will have worked in Microsoft Azure environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning. The successful candidate will combine the best of interpersonal and management skills with a solid computer industry background to support new technologies and applications as needed to meet business initiatives. Primary job functions require exercising some independent judgment.
- Hands on experience with crafting CI/CD pipelines; converting builds to use native Azure build and release pipeline
- Develops software and provide hands-on technical knowledge to design, deploy, and optimize large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Build and maintain development environments leveraging Azure Resource Management
- Experience designing and implementing Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Experience performing configuration management leveraging Azure Key Vault
- 3+ years of experience in developing solutions for cloud architecture using cloud patterns
- Proven track record of Cloud Native project delivery
- Ideally experience with containers; Docker/Kubernetes (K8s)
- Ability to provision environments using desired-state-configuration tools
- Understanding of Agile Processes and Principles
- Azure Certification highly preferred
- Supports services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, automation, pipelining and launch reviews.
- Maintains services once they are live by measuring/monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Collaborates with development teams to support the current environment and provides resources "as a service" to developers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field preferred. Equivalent practical experience will be considered.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Azure. Experience with Jenkins or similar application.
- General knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools and Config management tools such as (Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet/SCCM).
- Comfort with large-scale production systems and technologies (load balancing, monitoring, distributed system and configuration management. Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity management and launch reviews.
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
Specific Skills/ Attributes:
- Unquestionable ethical standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly creative, with ability to work within pragmatic boundaries
- Ability to interface between creative, technical and senior level professionals
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment