|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Ref ID: 04410-0011973453
Classification: DevOps Engineer
Compensation: $80000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Azure Devops Engineer
You will be part of the DevOps engineers' team, managing large customer deployments including Linux and Windows Administration, Large Enterprise Application, and Big Data Workloads. You will have broad business and technology expertise coupled with a background in professional services and client-facing skills. You are passionate about the best practices of cloud deployment and ensuring the customer expectation is set and met appropriately. You will build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure.
You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices. If you love to solve problems using your skills, this is the job for you. We have a casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid "corporate" culture, focuses on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world-class team while still being yourself.
• Automate operational and service provisioning workflows using Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform
• Perform application configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code
• Take ownership of the Build and release cycle of the customer project
• Share the responsibility for deploying releases and conducting other operations maintenance
• Enhance operations infrastructures such as Jenkins clusters, Bitbucket, monitoring tools (Consul), and metrics tools such as Graphite and Grafana
• Provide operational support for the rest of the Engineering team help migrate our remaining dedicated hardware infrastructure to the cloud
• Establish and maintain operational best practices
• Participate in hiring culturally fit engineers in the organization Help engineers make their career paths by consulting with them. Design the team strategy in collaboration with founders of the organization
• 4+ years of configuration management and engineering for large scale customers, ideally supporting an Agile development process.
• 4+ years of Linux or Windows Administration experience.
• 4+ years of version control systems (git), including branching and merging strategies.
• Experience in working with Azure Infrastructure, and platform services.
• Experience in cloud automation tools (Ansible, Chef).
• You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.