|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Azure Devops Engineer - £85,000 - Fully Remote!
The Particular Company is a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting clients in successfully delivering digital transformation programmes. The Companies aim is to ensure they deliver value from their client's data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics and data governance.
They are determined to service their clients with an all-time high and continuous growth and success within their market sector, they are embarking on a major recruitment drive and keen to recruit talented DevOps Engineers to join their project delivery team in 2022!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will design and implement continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- You will design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- You will implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- You will implement and stay well-informed of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience designing a CI/CD environment for deploying, testing and provisioning of Azure Cloud components with tools like Azure DevOps (Pipelines with automated testing) ensuring they are supportable, resilient, repeatable, compliant and meet industry best practice
- Experience with DevOps tooling such as; Terraform, Github, K8S, Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience of largescale DevOps and Azure Cloud project
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Azure AD, Azure OMS, Azure Automation and Azure Recovery Vaults and Azure Infrastructure as code, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- Generous Holiday Package
- Company structure presents a clear partnership and progression structure to empower positive influence from everyone within the company which so far has resulted in huge success
- Generous Pension scheme & Life Cover
- Funded ongoing training to up-skill consistently including working on cutting edge projects that will allow you to work independently!
- Approachable and Collaborative working environment to Encourage team building where your own ideas come to Fruition which is one of the key values of this particular business
- Work life balance is very important to this particular company as they believe in the impact and value they present to their clients not hours spent on your desk
Please send your CV to s.wolosz[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based