|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a Azure DevOps Engineer for a Permanent/Direct Hire position. This role can sit in a variety of locations including Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, or Washington DC
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT field
- Minimum 3 years of Release Management Coordination/Engineer experience managing builds through development, QA, UAT through to production
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments
- Experience/Expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code concepts and implementation across AWS and Azure
- Strong PowerShell experience required
- Understand how to automate builds for developer environments from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model across AWS and Azure.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools with Azure DevOps, Jenkins or comparable technology or tools.
- Must understand the Scrum Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- 2+ years of Linux/Unix/Windows/SharePoint/SOA system administration with experience in an environment with 500+ servers Knowledge of SQL, and non-relational (NoSQL) databases, preferably across AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with technical teams.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
- A strong understanding of Windows administration
- Familiarity with at least one IAC / CM tool such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Familiarity with at least one code build / deploy tool such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, UrbanCode Udeploy
- Experience with monitoring / alerting tools such as New Relic, AlertSite, Keynote, SCOM
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as, Logpacker or Splunk
- After hours on-call support occasionally required