|Date Posted||January 7, 2020|
AZURE DevOps Engineer - LONDON - £50-70k
How would you like a pay rise, better working conditions and projects that are challenging and stimulating? If this resonates with you - xmas has come early!
A fantastic opportunity for superstar DevOps Engineers to join an innovative and exciting team within a large well-known Consultancy. The successful candidate will help deliver transformation projects to some of the largest companies and government sectors within the United Kingdom, alongside some of the most talented IT personnel. They are also willing to cross train DevOps Engineers with AWS and GCP experience.
- Design, develop & deliver solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Be able to give hands on technical advice when needed
- Produce highly informative technical documentation
- Azure & Azure DevOps
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Ansible & Puppet
- Jenkins & Octopus Deploy
- 5* Knowledge of Linux & Windows
- Azure certification is preferred
- Experience debugging complex, multi-server services.
- Great communicator, you will be expected to discuss with both internal and external stakeholders
- Past experience in building infrastructure in Azure
- A strong appetite for learning new technologies & learning fast.
- Competitive package & generous pension contribution.
- 25 days Holiday (with the possibility to trade 10 additional days)
- New Hire Referral scheme (£3,000 - £5,000)
- Access to a range of benefits: e.g. cycle to work scheme, private medical insurance.
- A unique opportunity for self-development and career progression.
This company is rated as one of the BEST places to work in the UK - Via Glassdoor.
Opportunities like this don't come around all that often, this company is rarely hiring - candidates tend to spend upwards of 6 years here rather than hopping between jobs. What a brilliant start to the new year a job like this would be!