|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
Nigel Frank are recruiting for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join a leading Energy organisation on an initial 6 months contract. You will join the DevOps team and will be based on site with the end client in London. This process is moving quickly with interviews taking place ASAP.
There will be some flexibility with remote working after the first few weeks.
- Knowledge of Azure DR, backup, public cloud networking, storage, Automation Accounts, Runbooks, Webhooks, Azure Monitor, Alert Management, Update management, log Analytics and Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS).
- Experience of scripting with PowerShell, ARM Templates and Bash.
- Hands-on experience in managing Azure SQL and SQL Access Management.
- Hands-on experience with administrating Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating system (preferably RHEL).
- Experience with Azure DevOps using both as CI/CD tool and Agile framework.
- Experience in configuring and managing Azure pipelines
- Basic understanding of IT security and IT compliance.
- Experience working with container technologies like Kubernetes, AKS, Docker, Docker Repos, Helm charts etc.
- Experience working with Azure PaaS/Serverless technologies like WebApp's, Azure functions, Azure Redis Cache, Service Fabric, logic app, Data Bricks, Data Factory.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools for Build and Release process using DevOps principles.
- Experience working with Power BI Dashboard/Report.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks/projects under inflexible time commitments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.