|Date Posted||January 11, 2020|
My client is in search of a well versed Azure DevOps Engineer. They are seeking someone to help build out their DevOps structure and be a part of a new acquisition team. The Azure DevOps Engineer will be responsible for providing support to our executive/sales team, client implementation team, and product development team
Our client is a fast growth enterprise software development company serving customers in Financial Services and Life Sciences including fortune 500 companies. Their platform enables enterprise-scale self-service document automation, content management, and collaboration solutions.
- Over all 2+ years of experience in Azure, Azure DevOps(VSTS) , Infrastructure automation.
- Good hands on experience in scripting with bash, PowerShell, Python, Azure CLI and ARM Template.
- CI/ CD Management, CI/CD Automation script writing.
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Manage the full release process.
- Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes Linux/Windows containerization.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS services along with hand on experience with different automation tools.
- Scripting knowledge
- 3+ years engineering a cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) production environment, preferably Azure.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Azure Tables or Cosmos DB a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, 401K match
- Flexible working environment
- Company equity